We build projects where Triangle residents live, work, and play. But we can do so much more. We view community involvement as our duty.
Our owners lead local non-profits:
- Chatham Education Foundation: Chris Ehrenfeld is the Chair of this nonprofit organization devoted to stronger public education in Chatham County.
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity: Jason Dell serves as Secretary for the Chatham County Habitat for Humanity chapter.
- Chatham Economic Development: Chris served as the long time chair of this organization, which strives for new companies and more jobs in Chatham County.
- University Presbyterian Church: Jason takes a leadership role at his church through volunteer work and service as a Trustee. He served on the building committee, which oversaw the church’s recent major addition.
- Central Carolina Community College Foundation: Chris is President of this board, which manages gifts to our local community college.
Want to know more about what we do?
Check out the links below:
- Bone Marrow Donation Drive Held for Superior Court Judge Carl Fox – a successful effort for our county judge, who has since gone on to expand bone marrow registries and raise awareness for the disease he conquered.
- Tiny House – The Farm at Penny Lane – tiny houses for the mentally ill and disabled in a supervised living community.
- Chatham Habitat for Humanity
- Chatham EDC Board Welcomes New Officers
- Fuel up For Kids – kids need food when they’re not at school, too. Fuel Up for Kids seeks to provide that.
- Commitment to Chatham – a dedicated effort for economic development in our region.
- Central Carolina Community College Board